1. Goman, C.K. (2000). The human side of High-Tech: Lessons from the technology frontier, New-York: Wiley.
2. Katz, R. (ed.). (1997). The Human Side of Managing Technological Innovation: A Collection of Readings, Oxford Univ. Press.
3. Schaffer, W.A. (1999). High-Tech careers for low-tech people, Berkeley, Calif: Ten Speed Press, 2nd ed.
4. Stein, R.J. (1993). Learning to manage technical professionals: crossing the swamp, Addison-Wesely: Reading, Mass.
5. Ulrich, D. (1997). Human Resource Champions, Harvard Business School.